At Adapt, we understand that for some of our business customers, properly functioning commercial refrigeration equipment is critical for their operation. This equipment is essential for many reasons such as food safety, energy efficiency, cost savings, compliance, reputation, reducing risk of food loss and ultimately preventing loss of business.
If you are like many of our customers, you are probably just too busy to try to keep up with routine maintenance requirements on all of your critical equipment. Many of them are now depending on our ProActive maintenance plan to help ensure that all the necessary maintenance is being taken care of on a consistent basis. They truly appreciate in knowing that we do everything possible to minimize any risk we can for them.
Below are several different types of equipment we have repaired, replaced, and installed.
There are many different signs that can indicate you are having or about to have problems you’re your commercial refrigeration equipment. Be on the lookout for any of these:
- Warm temperatures inside the refrigeration unit.
- Excessive condensation or frost buildup on the interior or exterior of the unit.
- Strange noises coming from the equipment such as hissing, buzzing, or rattling.
- Leaks from the refrigerant system or other fluids.
- Abnormal cycling of the compressor or fans.
- The refrigeration unit not maintaining desired temperature.
- An accumulation of dirt and debris on the coils or interior surfaces.
- Unusual electrical usage or surges.
- Uneven cooling within the refrigeration unit.
- Difficulty in opening or closing the doors of the refrigeration unit.